View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:54 AM
Barely active. Needs help

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
The apprentice followed along with the crowd as Fadingsun leads them into the haven springs. As they arrived, they looked around the area. Still as nice as the last time they went there. Last time they went there? It was for a patrol, wasn't it? The one with Winterpaw and two other cats? Speaking of Winterpaw, Sunsetpaw didn't really notice him anywhere now that the crowd had moved to the springs. If he did come to the event, maybe they could've talked to him once more. Some things just seem a little bit...concerning. He could use a little break..or...would that not help at all..? There's still a chance for him to get better, and Sunsetpaw wants to make sure of that but with the way he already thinks of them...doubt it'll be easy even getting to him. Maybe they should focus on the event happening at the moment. But it's just that they can't help but wonder about it. Right..they should try to focus on relaxing and trying to socialize. And hunting. Hm...would they be able to catch any birds here?

Their ears perked up at another cat's voice, head turning instinctively. Oh! That was Seabreeze, right? Yea, they remembered him! They waved back at the Lionheart "Hello! Of course, i don't mind hunting with you at all! And...uh..you really don't need to apologize for that! It's alright!" they mewed, in an upbeat and cheerful tone, one they had mostly spoken with when they're talking to others. They've never tried catching any birds, have they? At least that's what they remembered. So trying to catch one'll be quite the new experience! Hm..it seems harder. Since birds have wings, then that must mean they could go anywhere they want quickly. Soaring through the skies with feathered wings seems like a fun experience. Maybe a little scary. Do they have limits to the places they could go..? Like how the clans have borders and cats can't tresspass through them..? It seems like one more question added to the pile of things they could never get the answer to
[ @Dolomedes ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; April 22nd, 2024 at 03:57 AM.