View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:38 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Quietpaw Training Thread (P)

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider gave his apprentice a big beaming smile as she emerged. How he was so energetic at ass o'clock in the morning was nothing short of miraculous. "Alrighty my dude! Let's rock and roll! First stop: Whispering Wetlands!"

As the pair emerged into the territory, Hillstrider began chatting almost immediately. "So our territory is pretty big, and there are a buncha places to show you! Now I'm not a big history buff but if ya wanted to hear about how certain places got their names or somethin', I'm sure you could ask maybe your dad or another Enforcer!" It made sense that they would know all about that stuff... right? Anyway, as they approached the border, Hillstrider grinned.

"Alrighty, here we are! We shouldn't hang long though, those minks are super trouble, and I don't want to fight them if you don't have battle training yet." Oh boy, that was something he was going to have to teach Quietpaw too! He wasn't very good at teaching... hopefully he didn't let her down. "You can see the moors from here. Sometimes if there's a storm or something, you can hear the wind go absolutely bonkers over the fields. It's kinda insane!"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!