View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 02:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny lifted his head from her paws as Fadingsun's voice entered her ears and all they could do was flick one as the words processed. A social event then, hm? It's been some time since they have done anything like that huh. The warrior slowly got to their paws to pad after the growing group of cats. Maybe they could tell some stories, maybe they could sit and watch. Her last muse wasn't interesting for very long and he was always looking for a new one. How fascinating, Riverclan always was, but he had a feeling that things would be contained like a oceans fading into rivers, though who knows how long that would take. It was unfortunate nonetheless if such a thing were to happen. Spiritbunny liked chaos, they thrived in it. The show, the drama, you can't have a story without conflict after all.

The warrior watched her clan mates carefully, looking for anything or anyone interesting enough to garner her attention. Rainpaw was interesting but boring at the same time. Throwing a fit during the last meeting! HAH! Spiritbunny had almost wished they left him unconscious to see more reactions to such a scene. But alas, his clan had some kitties that actually cared about the clan. That reminded him of Redmire, the feline was certainly interesting and was quite the star for a leading role in that cacophony of a meeting. She didn't appear to be here, how unfortunate. Miss Mistyshard was here and so was Adderpaw miss try hard as well. Hmmm... all the drama felt like the same old same old. Cats crying over positions they wanted, and cats yelling at high ranks, and cats throwing fits for who knows. Not even the stars do at this point, hah!

Spiritbunny slowed to a halt as the group arrived at Haven Springs. They hadn't brought along any prey because they didn't care for it. Not hungry for anything but something interesting. What was an author without something to sing their songs about? No one, that's who. Hopefully something happens despite Fadingsun's warnings. She found a spot not too far away from the splitting up cats so that they could hear the different conversations around them. She folded her feathery tail over her front paws. The ever constant cheshire-like grin on his face as per usual, lazy golden eyes swept through the felines like they were looking for prey.
[ Semi-open, vm me first. ]
[ Spiritbunny is mean and doesn't reflect my personal opinions and thoughts. He is just rude lol. ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!