i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow purred at the other's welcome to their company. That was nice, she was too used to the prickliness of her clan, as much as she loved them it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more social, would it? Moonmeadow grinned and lifted her hazy eyed gaze up to the stars that shined down on the pair of felines, "My wounds are hurting a bit too much for any sleep, I was planning on waiting the night out until I can get something from the medicine den." She wasn't so sure about the other feline's comment of lots of day naps but if she got her work done then Moonmeadow wasn't going to say anything on it. The stars were bright tonight and for a moment the image of her mother came to mind. Was she looking down at Moonmeadow? Was she proud of the cat that Moonmeadow is? In one world she knew that her mother was proud of them but in another it was so easy to feel inadequate at times. He sighed sadly, and moved past the depressing thoughts and glanced at the other feline, "I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, I am Moonmeadow, you?"

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Loonbay
She/her
a white fluffy she-cat with black stripes and vibrant green eyes

"i don't recognize you; but I'm not afraid of you, not anymore."

"Loonbay" she answered "I've been a warrior for about 19 moons now. seems Shadowclan never changes to much" she looks over to the dens of sleeping cats. they all looked cozy for sure. slowly, she did start to get a bit sleepy. but maybe for another hour, she hasn't had a good social interaction in awhile.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; April 21st, 2024 at 01:01 PM.