View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:56 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

It didn't matter? Dusklion wanted to growl, to flatten her ears and bring her claws out. But she did none of those things and only returned the stare with one of disbelief. "'Course it matters," she snapped, unable to stop the small bit of frustration from coming out. "If there are cats here who're goin' around 'n telling others to not look for missin' cats - 'specially a 'paw - I want to know. 'Cause that's not the case." She'd figure out who was going around spreading such lies and have their ears for it, because how dare they try to make it seem like no one in the Clan was out searching for Minkpaw. Dusklion herself had even gone out, patrolled the territory looking for the kid.

"Fallenwish never came back to me to report anythin', 'n when I went out I couldn't find Minkpaw anywhere. Whoever is tellin' you to not look, I want a name." Dusklion would press this until she got an answer, and in her eyes there was a blaze of intensity. There was a name - there had to be - otherwise Goldfish wouldn't have said anything.

[ Goldfish - @blxze. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |