View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:47 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default first aid lessons [p]

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 37 moons
The scarred feline lingered at the entrance of the apprentice's den, debating on how she was going to do this. She had a group of apprentices that she had aranged a first aid session with; today was the day that would be happening. Just basic first aid... she supposed it didn't have to be too complex; just two or three herbs, what they did and what they looked like, and how to use them. Perhaps she could let the apprentices practice on each other in order to add to the experience and make it more memorable. Her plan was to lead them into the territory, where they'd find the herbs and then use them as to not waste any that would be needed for something else in the future. She didn't know all too many herbs, but the basics - marigold, poppy seeds, cobwebs, moss - were ones she was aware off. This would be fine. She just couldn't let herself appear too nervous or unsure of herself because then the group of apprentices would doubt her.

After taking a deep breath, she walked into the apprentice's den with comfortable strides. Her one amber eye scanned the den and she lightly brushed the backs of all the young ones she was gathering with her silver tail. A small, welcoming purr escaped from her maw and she signaled for the six of them to join her with a flick of her tail. "It's time for the first aid session, which will also count towards your training. You can take a few moments to wake up, then come join me. Once everyone's here we shall depart to Sleepy Thicket and start our practices there." Her voice was crisp and clear, as if she'd never had a doubt in herself. If only the pretense world she set up for everyone else was real, she would have it so much easier...

[ @Fish - Adderpaw ] [ @Neptune. - Wrenpaw ] [ @stag. - Stickpaw ] [ Ravenpaw - @Epiales ] [ Branchpaw - @Blazing ] [ @zozelen - Mousepaw ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den