Old April 21st, 2024, 07:42 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default now and forever [p]

->> minkpaw [she/they, outsider, 13moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaws dirtied paws dragged along the ground as she briefly circled the sparse patch of moss before letting her shoulders drop, exhaustion catching up to her and finally layed down. the apprentice hadnt even really left riverclan territory, mostly staying hidden somewhere along the riverclan outskirts border instead of wandering off just yet. she just couldnt bring herself to ultimately turn her back to riverclan, not after all that happened. dishevelled muddy fur stuck to her skin and it was starting to itch but the tumble she had taken that resulted in getting coated in cold slimy mud had also kept clan cats off her tail so she swallowed around the discomfort. it was stupid to imagine cats coming after her at all, but if she had learned anything, fadingsun wouldnt deal kindly with outsiders, even worse, ex clan cats.
minkpaw let her eyelids flutter shut for the first time since she left camp, and even if she couldnt remember how long it had been, if the dull heavy feeling of her body was anything to go off it mustve been a day or so at least. if anything, it had been long enough for the oriental shaped feline to shrug off the initial hurt and guilt that had filled her system, wear down the adrenaline rush and blind panic and leave her empty, cold and shaky.

( for the gold birth thing @blxze. )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements