View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:15 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Secrets of Past Generations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
//My apologies! I'd tried to remain as neutral as possible because I'd been unsure! I am also sorry how long this took me to get back to, I had not been feeling well this last week\\

Shockholly smiled, feeling almost a little shy now. They caught his embarrassment at showing excitement.
Excitement was good! It was why they'd chosen to visit him despite being an apprentice.
"I'm glad you wish to learn."
They let their smile widen for a moment.
"I will need a moment to give us an appropriate training field."
Their long tail swept so that it was held at their side instead of behind them. They closed their eyes, imagining a moorish landscape, with the long grasses that called WindClan's territory home, the open skies, the rocky crevices that made perfect vantage points.
After a few moments, they felt a shift, and when they opened their eyes, the landscape looked less ambiguous in the way StarClan tried to be, and looked far more similar to the moors the little apprentice called home. Perfect, this would make teaching the application of this easier.
"There, now. Has your mentor gotten around to teaching you how to hide yourself? I promise it's necessary. One of the techniques would require this."
They gave a small tilt of their head, and gestured for Mosspaw to approach them.

[ @Rustleaf ]
Mosspaw:

Mosspaw padded up to Shockholly, and replied, “No, my mentor hasn’t taught me much, not with all that’s going on in WindClan, like the minks, and Fallownose’s death. In fact, Whisperingwater hasn’t taught me anything!”
That didn’t worry Mosspaw that much, because it had indeed been hectic in the Clan; what worried him was if it would affect his training with Shockholly too much.
“Are you able to teach me?” Mosspaw inquired, “I still want to learn about hunting birds of prey, but if I have to learn other skills first, I’m ready!”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.