Old April 21st, 2024, 05:35 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

As the river came into view, Seabreeze shifted his gaze from the warrior to the rushing water. All of the frost and ice that had settled on the surface previously had been melted or washed away at this section of the river. The lionheart continued to walk until he was by the edge of the river, and sitting on the bank, "I would say that I am better at hunting, but I am trying to get better at fighting." He spoke softly, as he didn't want to startle away any catches. His blue eyes scanned the surface of the water as he crouched down, shifting his weight into his haunches as he slowly moved a paw to wait over the water, careful to make sure not to spook anything with casting shadows. As the lionheart opened his mouth to speak again, movement caught his eyes and he zeroed in on the fish that was shimmering beneath the surface.

A salmon that was likely just getting up river! He stilled his body and almost stopped breathing entirely as he waited for it to get close enough to him. After a few more beats, the creature shifted, and Seabreeze shot forward like a jet in the next second. His paw sliced through the water and his claws hooked on the creature's gills and sent it flying out of the water and up onto the bank. He was on it in seconds, biting to kill it before moving it up the bank so it didn't manage to tumble back into the river. Seabreeze turned to the warrior and smiled, "Lucky first catch! Your turn!" He spoke cheerfully, in a better mood now that he has been able to get something done, if nothing else at least they brought in one more piece of prey for the clan.

[ +1 Salmon ]
[ 1/8; 1 Salmon ]

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
"ACTIVE"
__________________________________________________ ___

Mud'Smoke watched as Seabreeze caught the salmon before turning his attention back to the river. Making his way to the bank he crouched low making sure his shadow didn't fall over the water and scare away any potential prey. He waited until the fish felt it save to pass by once again after Seabreeze has disturbed them by catching that salmon.

Once the fish started passing by, Mudsmoke waited a moment longer before plunging his paw into the river swiping a brown trout from out of the water and into the air. Failing to catch it, it slipped past his paw and back into the water with a splash. Mudsmoke lunged forward into the river and grabbing it with his claws and giving it a killing bite before it could escape. Resurfacing from the river with the brown trout in his mouth, He hefted himself out of the water and dropped it back on shore before shaking out his fur spraying water drops everywhere.

"Not my best work" He admitted, noting that he probably scared aware all the fish in the river and they'd have to wait till a few braze ones swam by again. "it isn't the cleanest either, sorry" he apologized slightly embarrassed at the messy kill, bad luck he guessed.
[ +1 Brown Trout ]
[ 2/8; 1 Salmon, 1 Brown Trout ]
__________________________________________________ ___