View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:50 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark spared Moonmeadow a brief glance as the warrior ambled over. She scanned the dark-furred feline from head to toe (which probably seemed creepy, considering how her amber gaze was covered by a milky film and made her appear blind), maw parting as the scent of blood invaded and nearly overwhelmed her sensitive senses. An eyebrow arched at the molly's explanation, and Lostspark huffed softly, shaking her head as she rose to her paws.

"Stay here, I will bring the bandages to you. I fear those minks have gotten more than just a bite of you." The Medic's mouth quirked up at the corner with amusement as she sauntered off to her den to fetch the herbs she needed. "Besides, I know Mossfreckle will do fine. Taught him myself, after all." She called over her shoulder right before she disappeared into the den.

-----

Once the lithe grey feline had made two trips from the Medicine Den and back, she deposited her required herbs at Moonmeadow's paws and set to work on the green-eyed feline's wounds, cleaning them out, her attention solely focused on the task. Once she was done with that, she leaned back and chewed the marigold into a pulp, so used to the taste of it by now that she barely reacted. And then finally, after layering the marigold paste on Moonmeadow's wounds, she patched it all with cobwebs, shooting the warrior a brief, stern glance. "Now don't re-open these wounds once they seal. And don't peel off the cobwebs on your own. These'll scar, but you'll live."

[ -4 Cobwebs, -2 Marigold | @Dolomedes - Moonmeadow ]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow allowed Lostspark to work in silence, trying to keep their winces and hisses to a minimum but that was a bit harder once the medicine cat began to work on the literal torn off wounds. After they were all patched up, Moonmeadow offered a grin to the molly, "Thanks, appreciate you Lostspark! I'll be sure to take it as easy as I can around camp till I get the all clear!" The warrior offered easily, taking a glance at the wounds in curiosity, she would never understand herbs nor did she have the memory to do so honestly. They were lucky to have such talented cats like Lostspark and Mossfreckle working the medicine den. Moonmeadow looked up, only to wince, oof. Now that their wounds were tended too, the warrior finally noticed how much her eyes were killing her. Oh hey, that's something they kind of had in common and they tilted their head at the medicine cat, "You have your eye sight right? Just have fuzzy eyes? If so, we have a bit in common!" She joked a bit, not sure if Lostspark wanted more conversation or not. Moonmeadow's own eyes, pale green and hazy, swept through the crowd of cats as they left camp for the fight. Though some days, she may as well be blind, with how blurry everything was like it was right now. The leaving cats blending together in one mass as they left, maybe it was good that they weren't leaving for a fight.
[ Rose, I know you're supposed to be on hiatus so feel free to ignore this if you want. ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!