View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:36 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
"I took notice. I mean I spend all my time hanging around in camp. I did go out battle training with Bravebird back a bit ago. But I still haven't done much. It's so boring just sitting around." Lightningpaw would mew as he groomed his flank. "In any case I noticed something from when we were kits. Call it a hunch if you would. But you okay? You work so hard all the time like your trying to prove something." Lightningpaw meowed looking at Rabbitpaw in the eyes with his yellow eyes letting Rabbitpaw know Lightningpaw could sense something was off. He didn't know what but Rabbitpaw wasn't his old self since he reached the Apprentices den.
@Dolomedes

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Green eyes shifted from the ginger apprentice to the clearing the activity going about every which way from the other warriors and apprentices. Not that Rabbitpaw would actually just ignore his friend, that was just a loaded question for him right now. Is he okay? Well, yes, he was. Things were alright for the most part, he was still weighed down by the death of Fallownose but seemed as though his clan was forgetting him already. The cursed apprentice sighed and answered slowly, as if he was convincing himself of the words as he said them. "I am alright, I've been better, but I am alright. The... umm, Fallownose's death is still... you know, fresh I guess?" He knew of other cats that haven't moved on like the rest of the clan, like him, Twilightstar and Bravebird being some of them. But they were close to him while Rabbitpaw wasn't. There was more to Fallownose's death that weighed on Rabbitpaw's bones but he didn't dare speak it, if he said it out loud then there would be no denying of it.

Rabbitpaw picked up his grin from where it had faltered for the moments he was silent, and licked at his paw, trying to remain unaffected like he was expected to be. "Anyways, your umm, your training! Have you tried asking around for help? That's what I did!" He tried to change the subject back to something more innocent and easy to talk about. It wasn't as confusing and it didn't feed into the storm that was in Rabbitpaw's chest, almost suffocating him at times.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!