Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The scowl set deeply upon his features, Silverlark wasn't aware of his surroundings. Not especially. He wasn't a fan of anything that was going on in this gathering, and the sooner they could get out of this place, the better. Even in his mental lapse, however, the young enforcer could feel the collision, his glare turning swiftly towards the perpetrator. It didn't take him long to recognize the dark pelt, however. Nor the high pitched voice. As quickly as he had turned, his frown changed, morphing into his more usual, happy go lucky smile. A snort and a chortle escaped the tom at Mirepaw's declaration of him being home, his thick tail tapping gleefully on the ground.

"Yep yep, I'm home. Mmmhmm. Well... Not home home. That would be so strange, ya know? Like, how are you a whole swamp? Would be so cool though. Big cat! Like, big big! Super big. Could stomp down on all dangers super quick. Keep ShadowClan safe, heh heh," the tom chirped, a booming laughter escaping him after his small ramble, the image of himself rolling around like a giant ball of cat around the forest squishing minks and ThunderClanners amusing him greatly.

"Oh! Oh! But silly silly! Yous meant my name. Oops! Name's Silverlark, mmmhmmm. I used to be a paw by the name of Mouse, but then? Then Dawnstar? She thought I didn't look much like a mouse no more, ya dig? Got me a whole new name when I became a warrior, yep. But I knows yous parents, oh yes. Good cats, good cats. Good parents, yeah?" the silver throated tom asked, rounded ears perked up as he gave the apprentice an expecting, chipper grin, his attention so wholly on Mirepaw he forgot to pay attention to the leaders as they spoke.

Things weren't all that good between him and Lostspark no more. Nope. She didn't like him anymore. But! She had been a great auntie when she had loved him. Before she had tossed him away. But that had been his fault! He must have done something, because Lostspark was a great cat! He was sure Mirepaw was very lucky to have both Lostspark and Darkydark as her mum and pops.

@taillow [Mirepaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios