Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

The fluffy tom jumped as one of his clanmates spoke. "Yeah, guess I am. The minks appear to be dangerous, and it doesn't help that the Shadowtoads are going to help us," he snarled, his body quivering as he brought a cream paw over his ear. "I haven't been in any battles, so this is also a first for me. What about you?" he asked. Maybe talking with a clanmate could calm Flashfeather's nerves. He would need to be calm to fight the minks and be aware of ShadowClan. "'M not afraid to fight the toads if they try anythin," he stated, flexing his claws on the grass below him, cream and gray fur bristling up.

[ - ]

Cloudfur

"I don't trust ShadowClan either, but we likely wouldn't be able to fend off the minks without them," meowed Cloudfur. He looked around. "They should be arriving soon." He looked back at Sparkfeather. "This is a first for most of us. I certainly don't remember the last time minks invaded our territory."

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)