Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Okay. Minks. It was going to be fine. Not like Flashfeather was going to help drive out crazy strong minks with ShadowClanners. Pfffff... Yeah it was going to be a nightmare. Flashfeather wasn't looking forward to working with the Shadowtoads. He respected Twilightstar massively, but ShadowClan of all clans? He would rather work with the deputy-killer RiverClan than those toads. Granted, He was a lot younger than the WindClan leader, but the cream warrior had heard of stories regarding ShadowClan and WindClan past. It was not good. Not one bit. The younger warrior bit his lower lip, green eyes flashing with anxiety as he paced back and forth. It would be fine, right? ShadowClan wouldn't dare cause trouble while they helped WindClan kill minks. But what if a ShadowClanner turned on Flashfeather while he was occupied in battle. He didn't want his clan to get hurt! Calm down Flashy, You're getting worked up. he told himself, waving his tail side to side rapidly. He just wanted to get rid of those Starsdamned minks and never have to work with the toads again. Easy peasy... Hopefully

[OPEN]
Cloudfur

Cloudfur noticed Flashfeather looked a bit jumpy. He trodded over. "Looking a little nervous there, aren't you?" he teased.

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)