View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lightningpaw and the cursed Apprentice! (P)

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw tilted his head a bit at Lightningpaw's answer, "I don't get why cleaning and the likes is something you don't like to do! I think its fun, especially when you can get the kits to play mossball and help out." The blonde apprentice offered in reply. Though he felt a little bad that the ginger tom's mentor hasn't been very active in his training. To be honest though, most of what Rabbitpaw knows is from cats other than his mentor, not because Crowtooth was a bad mentor or anything, Crowtooth is super busy and Rabbitpaw liked to go, go, go! "Well, I have been getting lessons from other warriors too! So maybe you can do that? Like, Russetnose took me out hunting and Bravebird took me out for fighting lessons, and more!" Rabbitpaw only shrugged when it came to the comment about him being a harder worker. He wasn't sure how to feel about that. Well, actually, he did, sort of. It was more so that he felt like everyone should be working as hard as he was.

He sighed, taking a moment to relax after being on his paws all day. He liked to help he does, but sometimes it was nice to just hang out for a few moments between it all. The break with Lightningpaw was certainly nice after all the stress with Riverclan and minks and training. His green eyes moved from the ginger tabby down to his paws. He wasn't sure how to continue the conversation.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!