View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:48 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'Smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
[ACTIVE]
__________________________________________________ _

[CENTER][LEFT]Mud'Smoke followed Seabreeze as continuosly got distracted by little things, like the sound critter nearby as it went on with its daily live or the distant sound of the river. He had problem paying attention to his surroundings so he wasnt surprised by the amount of times he tripped over a stone or even his own paws. It's a wonder how he managed to become a warrior when his attention span was equivalent to- mouse? Mud'Smoke stopped in his tracks when a mouse darted past his paws and in the opposite direction of him. He cursed himself for not being alert enough to catch it before picking up the pace to catch up to Seabreaze who was observing the river.

" Honestly I'm not very social Myself, so don't worry. I haven't interacted with half of our clanmates" He said as he neared the Tom. Mud'Smoke flicked the tip of his tail at the sight of the river, sure it looked freezing but he lived a good challenge. "Oh yeah I live fishing, all kinds of hunting actually. You know it's get my adrenaline pumping" Mud'Smoke replied as he eyed the river in anticipation for some well needed action in this lazy day he had been living through. "And you? Are you one for the hunt or are you more of a fighter" He asked turning to his clanmate as he waited for a response.
__________________________________________________ _

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

As the river came into view, Seabreeze shifted his gaze from the warrior to the rushing water. All of the frost and ice that had settled on the surface previously had been melted or washed away at this section of the river. The lionheart continued to walk until he was by the edge of the river, and sitting on the bank, "I would say that I am better at hunting, but I am trying to get better at fighting." He spoke softly, as he didn't want to startle away any catches. His blue eyes scanned the surface of the water as he crouched down, shifting his weight into his haunches as he slowly moved a paw to wait over the water, careful to make sure not to spook anything with casting shadows. As the lionheart opened his mouth to speak again, movement caught his eyes and he zeroed in on the fish that was shimmering beneath the surface.

A salmon that was likely just getting up river! He stilled his body and almost stopped breathing entirely as he waited for it to get close enough to him. After a few more beats, the creature shifted, and Seabreeze shot forward like a jet in the next second. His paw sliced through the water and his claws hooked on the creature's gills and sent it flying out of the water and up onto the bank. He was on it in seconds, biting to kill it before moving it up the bank so it didn't manage to tumble back into the river. Seabreeze turned to the warrior and smiled, "Lucky first catch! Your turn!" He spoke cheerfully, in a better mood now that he has been able to get something done, if nothing else at least they brought in one more piece of prey for the clan.

[ +1 Salmon ]
[ 1/8; 1 Salmon ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!