View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:22 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

...Okay so both of these cats wanted to be praised to merely catching prey? Dusklion didn't bother to spare a single glance and instead lash her tail to give a warning to both brothers to leave her alone, along with a low growl. Their mutterings and mumblings about outsiders falling to their death was... weird and the head Lionheart had better things to do as she trotted away along the outskirts border.

[ Appleberry, Skyfall - @Forgetfulshape - not sure where else this can do as dusk isn't really in the mood to talk to anyone; i mainly posted her here to challenge Ele as outsiders are to be driven out, so i'll be having her leave now! ]
(Its fine. Once Ele wakes up she's going to run off into the outskirts and get herself lost again. Gonna be honest, though, if Dusklion had been more merciful she'd be more docile and friendly towards Dusklion and even thanked her for showing her mercy since wherever she goes once I kill off her twoleg she won't be welcomed so she wants to join Riverclan. She's heard rumors of the clans and is honestly kinda curious about them. Especially Riverclan. All cats are welcome at her twoleghouse, as her twoleg is extremely friendly and loves all cats without forcing them into the kittypet life.)
Ele could be heard running out of the territory and far into the outskirts in the distance.