View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

The head Lionheart watched as Appleberry padded back towards camp with disgust in her gaze before it flickered to Skyfall. Yeah, she was done with mouse-brains and their moronic opinions. "That cat was full grown, fish-brain. I don't care if they're smaller, harmless, not harmless, or whathaveyou. They are an outsider. We challenge those who come onto our territory - I just do it with my claws 'cause it's faster." With that Dusklion gave a snort and shook out her pelt, relaxing a bit now that the intruder was gone.

Then it seemed that he was... bragging about catching prey? Unamused and unimpressed, Dusklion let her tail twitch behind her. "...You're braggin' about doing your duty as a warrior. What, do you expect praise 'n admiration for that?" Dusk couldn't help but scoff as she trotted past her Clanmate. "Take it back to camp 'n show the kits if you want others to fall head-over-paws for you doin' the bare minimum." She had borders to mark and a territory to secure - standing here and making forced small-talk was not on her to-do list today.

[ Appleberry, Skyfall - @Forgetfulshape - apologies! i had thought i typed ele; the keys are close together ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |