View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:16 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

Great. Another meeting with stupid Fadingdumb as leader. RiverClan didn't have that homey vibe for him unless furbs was around. But she was sick and confined to the medicine den. His one blue eye glared at his mentor atop the floodstone. He missed furbs. He remembered he would crawl up and cuddle with her, not a care in the world as long as they were together. Now that was shattered. He sat down in the back, but it felt weird to be so far from the Floodstone, considering he used to sit on it with their former mentor. They sighed before trotting up, sitting as close to the floodstone as they could get while still being able to see their mentor. His one eye glared at the orange and black leader. "Better be important," they muttered to himself. As Rainpaw's gaze locked onto his mentor, he noticed the emotions mingling together. Most noticeable, anger. Maybe even rage. Not like he was a Mind Reader, but Rainpaw swore sometimes he felt like one. His guess? Someone woke him up on the wrong side of his nest. It wasn't that, but it was funny for the apprentice to think about. They let out a chuckle as the mini-movie played in his mind.

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream