View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 06:02 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
jayfrost gathered, his walking had gotten a bit better although his splint was starting to itch and degrade, and no bright overbearing apprentice to bug him about it until he let her be. he shook his head, why had he become so hung up on these apprentices anyway..focus back on his surroundings he scanned the other cats for goldfish or garlicfeather and almost felt like the giddy new warrior looking for his crush again. the funniest bit, not to jayfrost but in general, was that said 'giddy warrior' was still very well inside him, and he was looking for the same person as he had then. the oriental shaped tabby cringed inwardly at the very apparent fact that even after many many moons he was still hung up on garlicfeather.
but alas, he sat, alone, to listen to what fadingsun, who looked rather irritated, had to say. after the past few months he almost didnt put it beyond him to step down right on the spot, but he looked mad rather than somber so jayfrost braced himself for the worst.

( open to @Fritter - garlic, @blxze. - goldfish and @Minkuu - ember / no pressure to any of yall though)

fognettles lilac grey ears twitched as he made his way over to where numerous cats had already gathered, the urgency and anger in fadingsuns words made anxiety fill his system. however, he was a mentor now! so he had to at least look for his apprentice in the crowd, lilacpaw, he knew, was a grey and white molly, one that he had not had the pleasure to speak to yet. Kobalt blue eyes scanned the surrounding cats, stars he felt lonely. the all too familiar sting in his chest made him avert his eyes from the crowd, rather looking at his own lilac paws and the sandy soil beneath them.

( open for all interactions, @Breaking Dawn - lilacpaw )

Goldfish padded over to the flood stone restlessly. She was due to have her kits any day
or moment now. She was sick of sitting around. More than anything, she was sick of the
restraints her clanmates had placed on her. "Don't go look for Minkpaw you're about to
bust.
SHE DIDN'T CARE IF SHE BUSTED! Minkpaw was in an unknown vicinity
and she wouldn't stand for that. When she spotted Jayfrost- thank the stars- she marched
directly over to him without a second thought. What's he so ticked about? she asked,
tail lashing. The anger was contagious. She needed to go find Minkpaw, but NoOoOo. Nobody
seemed to want her searching for her. She was desperate to see her little buddy. She needed
to comfort her, to calm her nerves. To promise her things would improve. Already they were.

Have you seen Minks as of late? I really, really need to talk to her. she pressed. She
would get her friggin' answers one way or another. Jayfrost may know. If he didn't, she would
comfort and ask Cobwebpaw. She was so upset about it she needed to speak to her anyway.
They won't let me search for her. She hissed, not hiding her frustration. Think I might
bust or something.
She rolled her eyes.

| @/alec | open i guess. vm first! |

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>