Old April 19th, 2024, 01:47 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze came out from the warriors' den and shifted his eyes around the camp a tad bit ruffled from the night of bad dreams as per usual. He should find something to do sooner rather than later, a distraction to keep his mind off of the visions that the night had plagued him with. As he peered towards the prey pile he huffed slightly. Could be better. Seabreeze turned his blue eyes from the pile to the warriors and apprentices around camp and spotted Mudsmoke, a cat that he hasn't seen much of just yet. He padded over to the feline and dipped his head briefly to other. "Hello, Mudsmoke, would you like to go fishing with me? The river is too quick this time of season to go alone, though we could also keep an eye out for some herbs." The sandy grey-blue tom waited patiently for a reply, "No pressure."

|[ Mud'Smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
[ACTIVE]
__________________________________________________ ___

Mud'smoke ears perked up to the sound of someone approaching him and turned look up from his grooming to Seabreaze. He casually waved his tail greeting, his whiskers twitching at the suggestion of hunting "Hello, Hello. Fishing you say? Well I would like nothing more, I was just debating with myself on if whether I should hunt or not" Mud'smoke accepted cheerfully as he rose to his paws. Stretching his limbs out one more time before making his way to the clearing exit rather enthusiastically, what can he say? He enjoyed hunting.

__________________________________________________ __