yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw approaches Ashenkit with a shy, tentative step. Though she's never met her before, she's seen the kit around. And as someone who's been wanting to start her own collection for some time now, she couldn't resist the opportunity to approach Ashenkit and ask for advice. ' ' U-um, hi there,' ' she says softly, her tail wrapped tightly around her paws. ' ' I-I couldn't help but notice your pebbles. They're really pretty. I-I've been meaning to start a collection of my own, but I'm not really sure where to start.' ' She looks down at the ground, feeling a little embarrassed for approaching a stranger. ' ' S-sorry if I'm bothering you. I just thought maybe we could, um, talk about pebbles together or something. If you're interested, that is.' ' She glances up at Ashenkit with hopeful eyes, waiting for her response.

@furrensic [AshenKit]

ashenkit
she/her. 4 moons. grey classic tabby with lighter grey markings; orange eyes
(no purrks)

ashenkit raises a tiny brow as an orange tabby approaches. she looks like, really, really awkward. even more so when she starts speaking. what was her name again?? stormypaw, uhmm..no. it's, like, something weird. berrypaw? maybe, the kit ponders as strawberrypaw rambles about her pebbles. the fellow molly looks at the other with a disinterested expression.

"I know my pebbles are great, you don't have to tell me. but, like, thanks anyway!" the grey tabby starts, confident smile matching her words. "you're, like, an apprentice, right?" she inquires, eyes gleaming with curiosity. if she was honest, she had no interest in any of her clanmates and she was mostly just..'eh', with them unless they were entertaining or useful or something. oops.

"I can tell you where you can get, like, nice pebbles in the clearing if you can do something for me." she offers.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days