View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 12:19 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw allowed the pat and nodded at Crowtooth's words. That's good, he thinks, that everyone will be back sooner than he thought they would be. Hopefully with this mink problem eliminated if all goes. But the warrior, no wait, the fury spoke about the bedding in the warrior's den and he grinned. Alright, so he'll find Poppysong about the patrol and keep an eye out for herbs and prey and then he'll ask if they'll be willing to go out with him while he collects moss for the warriors' den. Then maybe he could get Lightningpaw and who else? Dovepaw maybe? To help him guard and clean! His tail wagged and he waved and wished goodness to the leaving warriors, apprentices, furies, and leader. He hoped that everything went well and that there weren't any really bad injuries.

What were used for little injuries? He tried to pull up in his mind what he knew, well cobwebs obviously, so maybe he could go and look in the brambles around camp for some laying hidden inside. Miss Lightningstorm doesn't like it when people go inside the den when she wasn't there right? She had spoken of poison earlier when speaking to Orangepaw. That was a scary thought, who would poison the herbs? Rabbitpaw took a moment once the crowd started to leave to bound over to where Twilightstar was standing earlier. He grinned at the reminding cats. Should he call out just like Twilightstar? He didn't see why not.

"Hello! So I was thinking that just because the rest of us have to stay that doesn't mean we can't help! Poppysong said that she may want to lead a patrol out for herbs for when the clan returns!" He starts easily. Watching to see if any of his fellow young apprentices or even kits were interested in helping. "Well there is other work as well! Crowtooth says that it would be helpful to help replace the nests in the warriors' den with fresh moss, and we should guard the camp, and we can help the kits and queens. Is there anyone who wants to help me?" Green eyes sweep through the camp, now feeling incredibly barren from the lack of everyone but there were plenty of cats who could still help out.

[ @MangofDoom - Poppysong | OPEN to anyone remaining in camp! ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 19th, 2024 at 02:48 PM.