View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:40 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Acornpaw Training {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with a single red eye due to infection and a blue eye
She/Her | 19 Moons | Training Acornpaw
Purrks:
Silver Tongue | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn gave Acornpaw a soft smile and a proud purr, laying her slim tail across the apprentice's back.

"That was great! You're a fast learner for sure. Better than any apprentice I've ever seen, actually! That was amazing for a first time," She purred. "Now, if you're not too tired, we could continue."

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

Acornpaw hops excitedly, ecstatic from the approval.

"Let's keep going! I'm not tired at all, my cut doesn't even hurt! I wanna learn how to take down any enemy in Thunderclan's path!" She exclaims eagerly to Mapledawn, swiping at the air with a paw.

She's so excited, she's going to learn so much! Mapledawn's skills and knowledge always amaze her, she couldn't possibly have a better mentor. She flicks her ear, gaze foggy as she daydreams about her warrior hood, she'll be the best! Maybe she'll get some approval from Blazepaw too, hopefully. Wait, hopefully? Why is she thinking about Blazepaw at an important time like this? The apprentice shakes her head, refocusing her wandering thoughts.

(Sorry for the late reply!!)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~