View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 07:47 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

SPRINGLIGHT
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 19 moons
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
[ @Ladiebugg @carmen @hermeswind ]

Finally, with her last patrol arriving, Springlight could counter all of her patrols as completed. She was glad to know that none of them disappointed her with any possible failure, only proving her wrong by coming back with jaws snuffed with herbs. Their impending arrival was deemed fathomable as Shrikepaw came bursting through the entrance, boasting about the herbs they’d caught and landing them at her paws. Glancing towards the hoard the apprentice had brought her wasn’t easy with the sunlight blinding her eyes, but her nostrils easily detected the sharp stench of sorrel among the pile, so her assumptions towards his gathering weren’t too far off. The medicine den could use more of the herb. The last stash that she had grew wilted and she had no choice but to dispose of it, so the young feline bringing back a small stash made her hopes brighten up inquisitively. She’d also assume that they gathered up a few sticks and moss for bleeding and binding any broken bones together. Her eyes enlisted with approval, the calico brushed a paw briefly among their pile as she nodded approvingly towards the feline. “Good… for you… catching the… herbs that… I wanted… Shrikepaw… You’ll make… a decent… warrior someday.”

She gave the apprentice a quick smile and whisk of her tail, dismissing the apprentice as both Dragonflycliff and Eggbite came back with their stash of herbs. The molly admitting that they were done wasn’t much for the medicine cat to respond to, the molly only eying her collection of herbs before glancing towards Eggbites, still iffy about the last failed patrol that the other molly did. She hadn’t come back with herbs before, so she wasn’t certain if she did the right thing this time coming back with the herbs she needed. Thankfully, she also carried her own stash of herbs, therefore making the calico more pleased than not to see that all three of the cats came back with maws snuffed with collectibles. “Good… thank you… lot for… finding these… herbs… now please… place them… in the medicine… den so… I can… organize… them out.” A relatively simple task and it wouldn’t be much for them to do, she’d assume. She was already clearing out old, wilted herbs that had needed to be disposed of, it wouldn’t hurt to replace those old herbs with clean, freshly bloomed ones.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker