Old April 19th, 2024, 12:59 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
Pigeonpelt

Reporting back to Dusklion, the two Riverclanners made their way back to camp and over to the cats, where few had already reported back. "You may go now," She told Eaglepaw with the same warm smile. "Thank you for joining today," They were, though perhaps commanded to do so at some point, yet they did their duty fairly well. The warrior was contempt of the thought that they'd become a great warrior in the future. "I'll report back to Dusklion."\

Walking over to the Lionheart now, she dipped her head slightly. "Reporting back from the Saltmeadow Marsh," She started, her blue eyes bright. "No weird scents or sightings. Well... Springburst didn't join today. It was just me and Eaglepaw." She reported back, quite simply, with nothing wrong at all. "Eaglepaw did a good job." Afterwards, Pigeonpelt smiled

@Mica @taillow (tysm!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 23/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Pigeonpelt - @Blazing ] [Dusklion - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw trotted in after Pigeonpelt, the apprentice very pleased after her first border patrol. She greatly enjoyed being sent out into the territory, especially with kind cats like Pigeonpelt. When the warrior dismissed her, Eaglepaw cast a hesitant glance at Dusklion--was she able to do that? Well, who was Eaglepaw to argue! She flashed both Pigeonpelt and Dusklion a big smile, fluffy face open and eager. "Thanks fer answering all my questions, Pigeonpelt!" Her next statement was directed to Dusklion. "If ya ever send patrols again, please put me on one!! I had so much fun!" With that, Eaglepaw padded away.

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Looking up from where she had been inspecting the ground under paw (and trying to distract herself from her brother hanging by a thread in the medicine den), Dusklion grinned as Pigeonpelt returned along with a beaming Wings. Springburst not showing up only reaffirmed her frustration - she would need to speak with either Birds or Fades soon about what to do with the Lionheart. "Thank you, Pidge. Glad to know the border's marked good 'n well." Then her blue eyes shifted to Wings and she gave a chuckle. "Will do. Once Fades wakes back up, that'll be his job though - but I'll put in a good word for you, Wings." She gave a wink towards the apprentice and dismissed both warrior and 'paw with a wave of her tail.

[ Pigeonpelt - @/Blazing ][ Eaglepaw - @/Mica ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |