View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 12:35 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Something Broken [p]

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Something felt... off. Well, it had ever since the meeting. Dusklion was still trying to figure out her place in the Clan, where she fit in, and why it seemed like she was more of an outsider now than before she had joined RiverClan. Birdsnow's words... they had hurt. It was almost like the leader hadn't acknowledge her own hypocrisy. First she had appointed Fades, then she had told Dusk that she hadn't done anything wrong during their failed trip to the Starcave, and that she wanted her help in leading the Clan. And then... she had been left on her own to try and watch over a Clan that, frankly, she felt would rather see her exiled. Harsh thoughts, sure, but lately no one outside of Mists and Cobs, and perhaps Seabreeze had made her think differently. Even Fades... well, that was another story altogether.

It's not like it mattered anyways. Dusklion would just ignore the guilt she felt at her words - both towards her former leader and brother - like it wasn't there and instead try and distract herself with tasks like taking Wings out to finish up his territory tour. Part of her felt a bit wary, mainly because she was Fades' apprentice and she still wasn't sure where they stood. Nonetheless she trotted along the border with her blue eyes searching the woods of ThunderClan, making sure there was no sign of any threats.

A snorted laugh came from Dusk at the quip. "ThunderClan's always been more squirrel than cat," the dark tabby agreed with a roll of her blue eyes. The next part was unexpected and made the head Lionheart bristle slightly before she forced her fur to relax - because Wings was right. "We used to be... glorious." There was disappointment dripping from her words as sorrow clouded her gaze. "We've had leader after leader try 'n raise our Clan back up, 'n all of 'em have failed. It's... I get your disappointment." A glance towards Wings. "You ever hear stories about a cat named Lionstorm?" Perhaps some uplifting tales of the Clan's golden era would help inspire the young apprentice, just as it had her.

[ Eaglepaw - @Mica ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 19th, 2024 at 12:35 AM.