Thread: Shadow's Break
View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 10:11 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Shadow's Break

flock together is active.

Be extra quiet, and don't let the squirrel smell you. Brownpaw could do that! The apprentice followed after the squirrel on the right, watching closely as the furry animal picked up a nut. They ate those, right? Could she eat a nut?

(brownpaw rolls a 3!)

Crack. Her eyes widened as she heard a sudden snap from under her, looking down at her paws to see a broken twig. When she lifted her gaze to the squirrel again, although it had stopped what it was doing like it had definitely noticed her, the creature... wasn't running away?

Brownpaw stepped closer, slowly and carefully, but the squirrel still didn't move. It just looked up at her with it's big, squirrelly eyes. Brownpaw's little shuffle forward continued until she was less then a tail length in front of it. Although Brownpaw was resistant to calling any prey a friend, since friends weren't for eating, she would feel bad if she tried to kill it now. After all, the squirrel was so nice and trusting of her.

Gently, Brownpaw booped the squirrel with her paw, the best attempt at a kill the she-cat could muster. To her relief the squirrel quickly ran away after she had touched it, and she looked back over to her mentor, doing the best "oh no my catch got away" expression she could. Not like she was lying, or wanted to lie! If Brownpaw was going to make her first catch, she wanted to do it to prey that was properly scared of her. Or else it wasn't fair.

@SuspiciousMindz @SentimentalSquid @LostInTheOrchids

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 19th, 2024 at 08:03 AM.