View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost & Boulderclaw | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade
Dawnstar observed the commotion going on near her den with uncaring eyes. The scent of blood tickled her nose and her paws prickled with the urge to to gut something. As Boulderclaw spat his insults, and her former name with venom, Hawkbite was already pinning the tom and demanding explanations.

"Sharpfrost, unless you need immediate medical attention, you can explain." Dawnstar meowed dully and then looked over to Hawkbite.

"I want him dead. If he's going to run around disrespecting me and hurting clanmates without my order, ShadowClan doesn't need him. Kill him and toss his body in the outskirts." She told the commander. Dawnstar had little patience with most of the clan these days. It was hard not to fall back on her old habits of killing or maiming anyone that infuriated her and dealing with the consequences later.

She briefly glanced at Lynxshade as the molly arrived. Compared to Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite, she, Darkfall, and Silverlark were sparsely seen as of late. She faintly wondered what was up with that, but wasn't going to comment about it now. Lynxshade could help drag out Boulderclaw's body now that she was here.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder