View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 04:30 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Shocked

Default Let's Get This Over With [P]

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

uuuuuggghhhhhhhh. After his incident at the recent RiverClan meeting, furbs getting sick and stepping down, yeah, he wasn't in a good mood. Particularly because a certain new leader was now his mentor. Rainpaw didn't want Fadingsun as a mentor, he wanted furbs. They were looking forward to furbs naming them as a warrior, but now that was gone. Thanks to Fadingdumb. The one-eyed tabby heaved himself up from the apprentice den. He was two moons past the age of new warriors, and was getting too big for his nest [like as if he wasn't growing and will remain smaller than other cats], and they hated it. They crept to the leaders den, peeking inside. It didn't have the same homey feel it did when furbs was living there. They drew in a breath of air before marching in. "Alright, let's get this over with. Fadingdumb, you are going to train me. Got it? Good. Now let's go," he snarled, flicking his half-tail in annoyance. He didn't like Fadingsun at all. Sure, furbs picked him for deputy, but it doesn't mean Rainpaw was going to be all lovey-dovey with him. No. He was going to tolerate him, nothing more. The only way he was going to interact with his new leader was through training. That was it. His one blue eye had anger flaring in them as they left the den, pacing outside as they awaited their new mentor

[ @occultation - Note that Rain doesn't like anyone but Birdsnow as of right now, so he will be a bit of a jerk to fading. His thoughts do not reflect my own ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies