View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 01:36 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default foreigners and shades [p]

~Willow'Paw~
| 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes]

It was like her mind was a whirring tornado of anxiety. It threw itself around in wild circles, wracking her nerves and stirring her to a dizzy state. Her nose was hyper-aware with the tension of the borders, and every scent seemed like an odor to her. So far it'd gone pretty good, and with the passing of the ThunderClan border with nothing going wrong, Willowpaw was starting to come around to believe that patrols weren't actually too bad. She was worried about the border that led to the outskirts as much as she was scared of all the other boundaries between clans, even though everyone knew that outsiders most of the time didn't wander past they're side, and if they did, they had no intention of harming anyone. That was the last border they had to go to, then she could hopefully sleep off the entire day curled up in her nest. Her fur was already raised by this point, and it felt like if anything even poked at her, her pelt would ascend to the stars in fear. Her steps were small and worried, the familiar face of fear opening the door to her brain without even knocking, getting a snack from the fridge and sitting itself down in the couch that was apparently there. Fear was not welcome, by the way.

[ @blxze. →| Flashpaw | @Dolomedes →| Moonmeadow | @kittycatburmise →| Doeflame ]

[ @gs29513 →| Starling | @Courage →| Python | @Fits →| Aki |]

(Tell me if ya want anything changed with the starter!)

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |

Last edited by Myling; April 18th, 2024 at 01:36 PM.