Default Re: "Your first breathe took ours away" [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post

(I'm going to steal ur header now >:3)
[riverwhisper]
She\Warrior\RC
"The world is a better place with you in it."
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She was thinking about kits? He wondered why, but... never mind that. "Aw. You're thinking about meee?" he teased. It wasn't exactly teasing, considering she was all he thought about but she made him feel like he deserved a place in this world.

"If you think I'm forcing you to want or have kits, I'm not. If you don't want them, just tell me. I'd still love you either way." Riverwhisper blurted. He didn't want her thinking he only wanted kits from her. He truly loved her. He wanted a family, and even without kits, Swanberry still was his family. He felt ashamed that what he'd just said might be an actual thought of hers, but he knew deep down inside him that Swanberry wouldn't think that.

Right?

ERROR: HEADER STOLEN

"I'm always thinking about you," she admitted, thankful to finally have some truth lace her words. "Why wouldn't I be?"

The teasing was easy to bounce off on, what he said next wasn't. The words that lay peacefully unsaid in her mouth now weighed down on her jaws like a boulder. A boulder she'd have to swallow.

Swanberry was never good at masking her expressions, so the pure horror that flashed across her face was lingering. She tried her best to shield it from her mates unknowing and infinitely kind eyes, but she couldn't school her expression. It just sat there, plastered onto her face.

"I don't!" She said quickly, standing up onto her paws. "I know you love me." Saying that aloud would've probably made her squeal if her heart wasn't lodged into her throat. "I wanna... I am having kits." Swanberry chuckled unevenly. "Really."

She sat back down and adjusted her body so that her bulging belly was exposed. "See? They're ours." She smiled at him, a true honest smile that she didn't have to force onto her maw. That was she really loved about Riverwhisper. He made her feel things, real and genuine things, a feat that nearly no-cat had be able to accomplish.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!