Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Travel, She Wrote (p)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/they|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

"That's... halfway right," he said to her, cocking his head to the side. He got up swiftly and motioned with his tail for the apprentice to stand up. "Now, we are in a place where prey is plentiful, use all of your senses to find one," he said calmly, watching her. He flicked his tail to the side as he watched as he looked around. He could've sighed but he didn't, this needed concentration. He could already smell one, a crow, not too far away from here but in a tree. She needed easy prey. He flicked his ears to the side as he listened around. He shouldn't have to do this for the apprentice. But he wasn't about to let the apprentice run off and he couldn't find the scent to where.
Rosemarypaw paused a few pawsteps ahead of her mentor and closed her eyes as she sniffed the air and twisted her ears about to search for the tail tale signs of prey... a scent caught her attention... a scent that smells quite a bit like twoleg trash and a bit light feathers... was it... A Pigeon? ah yes a Pidgeon...

Openin g her eyes she dropped down to to stalk forward towards a nearby tall bush... bunching her leg muscles she leaped forward into the bush... a flock of pidgeons erupted from the bush and the dirty apprentice appeared with a small pidgeon in her grasp

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn