Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Wrenpaw
~<>~
35/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"We're just huntin' in the territory is all," she explained, leading the way out of camp. Wrenpaw hadn't exactly been out to tour the unnamed swathes of the territory yet, but she knew where not to go, so she based their hunting spot around that. "I haven't had any hunting lessons yet, so I'm not all that sure what I'm supposed to be doin', but if you're not up for a quick lesson I can just try what feels right," She figured she'd offer the choice, because she was fairly certain she could figure out what to do on instinct alone if Frostmelt didn't feel like teaching. Her prickly demeanor was shoved away for now, anyway. The warrior seemed ok enough, and he hadn't done anything yet that rubbed her the wrong way, so she felt no use in keeping her guard raised. For now it was only a matter of catching one or two pieces of prey for the clan.

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

He nodded slightly. “I-I am.. uh.. not the best at.. hunting,” he mumbled quickly. But he could at least teach the apprentice the basics. He stopped fumbling with the dirt and looked up at the apprentice. For as confident as she was, she didn’t know how to hunt? He walked a bit to find a more clear area, and to get away from the apprentice for a moment. “You know.. how to pounce at.. uh.. least, right?” He asked her, this voice still low. When he caught the scent of a mouse he quickly turn his attention to finding it. He followed his nose until he saw the mouse, which then he stayed quiet until he was ready to leap. Which he did and caught the mouse swiftly, this first clean catch, ever. The mouse wriggled, threatening to get away. He quickly bit the mouse head and carried it back the short way. He dropped the mouse and waited for the apprentices response.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; April 17th, 2024 at 09:10 AM.