Old April 16th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Despite the recent scolding from Dawnstar, Hawkbite was still determined to enact the role given to him. He was still a warrior and a mishap or two wasn't enough to drag him down. He'd had bigger feats, like the loss of cats closest to him, that could've ended his career as it did for many others. He refused to head down that road. Not now.

If Dawnstar wanted to help WindClan, then they would help WindClan. They'd not done anything to them to make him lack trust. Their truce was still present, right? So might as well own up to it in their time of need. Hawkbite listened to the warning about the minks. While he'd never encountered them before, he'd heed by the warning. He wasn't exactly the largest or strongest cat, but he could outsmart some dumb weasels.

Hawkbite padded towards the leader, waiting for orders. His gaze settled on Brownpaw in the clearing and he shot her a small warning look before walking over to her. "We'll get your battle training done soon so you can come to the next battle. These are much too big for you to handle though, but I can tell you about it when I get back," provided he was allowed to tag along, himself. He'd offer Brownpaw a small smile of reassurance, knowing what it felt like to have to stay back.

@zozelen - Brownpaw
[ open ]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL