View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 07:50 PM
A Heartless Faith

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Tulippaw couldn't help but feel salty about the reassignment. She couldn't help but feel salty about everything. She guessed that Beanfloat finally decided to leave her too. That was just fine. It was about time anyway. She was stupid to believe that he actually cared about her. But now he was gone. Just another brother that would be around to haunt her mind as her own personal ghost.

Lucky her.

Her tail lashed as her claws dug into the ground. It hurt so bad to think that her other brother would leave her too. First Fogkit. Now Beanfloat. She thought everything was finally getting better. But now things only seem to be getting worse
Hollyflight. Beanfloat. Fogkit. It really didn't seem like she had anybody.

No.

That's not true.

She had Strawberrypaw.

And maybe soon she'd have this... Berryflare too.

So she sheathed her claws and looked around for Berryflare. Hopefully she'd learn something this time. Hopefully she could be a great apprentice and rekindled those dreams she of being a warrior that she once clung to so dearly.

. . .

@PoisonOrchid - Berryflare mention sorry for dumping my angsty girl onto you lol!

Berryflare

Berryflare was relaxing by the collection of cats in some near shadows and bushes. She was barely paying attention. Though her ears pointed up and she sat up as she heard her name. "What in star-clan! I - UGH!" She hissed not to loud, to make sure no one heard. Her claws unsheathed by nature as she paced back and forth, muttering something.
Soon she came to the realization that the meeting was now over. That meant she would need to find her new apprentice ... great. She didn't even remember her name. Maybe it was some flower thing... Rosepaw? No that wasn't it. Uhhh, Sunflowerpaw? No, that name was too long.
Looks like she didn't have the time to think of the name. There was an apprentice looking around, it must of been hers. She started walking towards her, hoping she would remember the name. A few tail lengths later, the thought suddenly it popped up in her head. Tulippaw, her name is Tulippaw! "Tulippaw, over here!"

/No it's alright! I was confused for a bit until I realized Berryflare was made Tulippaws mentor. They didn't mention me in it! So early too, I literally joined a couple of days ago, but I'll try my best! /