View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 12:02 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

IT'S SILLY OF ME, TO GET ON THE LEVEL THAT I'M ON. ITS NOT WHAT I NEED, BUT ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT.
[ @Tiabirb [skunkstrike]]

there's something cunningshrike loved about being above the world in the trees. looking down at the world from so high above, like a starclan cat perhaps, with their prophecies and controlling whims. there was something so fundamentally beautiful about it, and he adored it.

but it didn't appreciate him- not really, anyway. a misplaced paw sent cunningshrike fumbling over the side of a branch, arm hooking around the slender limb as he dangled precariously, a nervous snicker escaping him as he dragged himself back up, a cursory glance spared at the ground several tail lengths below. the hard part wasn't climbing, no, climbing was easy. the hard part was catching yourself when you fall. and shrike had gotten pretty good at that. as good as you'd expect from an attention-span-less feline.

he spotted movement below- another thunderclanner, no doubt, and hopped to one of the lower branches, following along through the branches.

"hey-lo!" he called, voice holding the distinct cadence of a young warrior, as he slid down the trunk of the tree, claws tugging at the branch before his paws hit the grass. his tail swayed languidly, a grin on his speckled muzzle. "beautiful day, isn't it?"