as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw perked up his head as he turned to look at the warrior who had decided to drop by the apprentice den. Rabbitpaw had been taking a slight break after everything that has been happening lately, luckily more good than bad for him at least, but with the idea of having more training he was already hopping to his paws with a bubbly bounce to his step. "Oooh! Me, me! I want all the training!" The apprentice exclaimed excitedly, nearly tripping over his own lanky paws to get to the warrior, settling right in front of her to make sure his interest was known. He wasn't actually sure what training they were going to do but he wanted to surprise Crowtooth with already knowing it. Oh maybe it would be hunting or fighting or something equally as cool and maybe afterwards he can show some of his kit friends how to do it. He knew how much he always wanted to practice things when he was stuck in the nursery.

Though...to be fair, he was only made an apprentice like...a couple days ago so it wasn't all that surprising. He looked at the warrior with wide green eyes, "What're we going to do? Oh! I'm Rabbitpaw by the way, just in case you don't know." He tacked on the introduction because he realized that he didn't quite know the warrior in front of him and he wasn't sure if she knew him.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post

Dovepaw had just been enjoying a nap as Bravebird had peeked her head into the apprentices den. They looked up, their eyes drowsy, and listened to the warriors words.

"Hrmmm? Oh. Uh sure, I'll go" his voice was laced with drowsiness but it was slowly leaving their voice as they started to wake up. Then, the apprentice slowly clambered to their feet in the den and started to walk towards Bravebird.

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Two answers... well, that was better than nothing. Bravebird grinned at both of the apprentices as they joined her in the clearing. "Hello, Rabbitpaw. Nice to meet you," she replied with a forced grin. This was one of the newer apprentices if she recalled correctly, named during... She blinked, dismissing the thought from her mind as she glanced at Dovepaw as well. "We'll start with a quick run to wipe away the sleepiness, and then we can work on some fighting moves. Sound good?" Starting with fighting would be good. It would be a way for her to do what she loved to do most and prepare these kids for what was to come.

Without much else said the lilac warrior turned and headed out of camp, only breaking into a sprint once she had left the clearing. Since they had moved to the cliff that she and Fernpaw had found all those seasons ago, Bravebird had made it a habit of racing out of camp and down the slope. It gave her momentum, and for a brief moment as she felt the wind tangle its fingers through her fur, it made her forget her worries. It was just her, and the moors, and the wind...

She didn't go full speed though, and occasionally glanced over her shoulder to make sure Dovepaw and Rabbitpaw were keeping up. They were coming up on the small patch of woodland - Sunset Grove, she recalled, and Bravebird slowed a bit and turned, glancing at both of the 'paws with her. There were no sign of the minks thankfully, but she kept an eye out for porcupines. Stars... did not want to go through that again. "How're you both feeling? Awake and ready for some training?" Of course, she'd let them catch their breath first; endurance to the level she had required consistent training, and for apprentices not used to that yet it would take a bit of time to acclimate to.

[ Dovepaw - @/Kaybug. ] [ Rabbitpaw - @/Dolomedes ]
[ hope it was okay to combine these two! that way brave can also teach partner fighting too! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |