View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 02:41 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Secrets of Past Generations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Inspired by her interaction with Crowtooth, Shockholly pressed forward with her side project to teach her Clan the art of hunting birds of prey. Her next apprentice: Mosspaw.
Mosspaw was on the younger side of who they'd planned to teach, but the apprentice had shown a great passion for the idea when Crowtooth spoke about it. It only made sense that they'd include her, if with a few words of warning, and hope she took them to heart. Stars know they didn't need the little one getting into danger trying to be the brave one.
It was less difficult this time around, to draw the cat into a dream. Perhaps it was because she was younger, and more than Crowtooth, or perhaps it was because of their practice.
Either way, they appreciated the low effort. It made them less tired.
As Mosspaw appeared in their sight, Shockholly greeted her with a wave of their tail.
"Hello, Mosspaw. My name is Shockholly. I was once a WindClan warrior. One of your clanmate's... Stories of our past have inspired me to pass along the art of hunting large birds."
They'd need to work on their introduction. It felt mechanical, and as if they weren't truthful.... Something about being straightforward always gave off that impression for some reason.
"If you are interested, that is."

[ @Rustleaf ]
Mosspaw:

Mosspaw stared at the starry she-cat. He was surprised, and having never seen a spirit cat before, he didn’t really know how to respond.
“Uhhh…” ok, that DEFINITELY wasn’t how to say hello to a StarClan cat. “Um, hey Shockholly…” then their words FINALLY sunk in, “OH! YES! I am VERY interested!” The words burst out of his mouth like juice from a berry, “I mean, I’d like that very much,” Mosspaw finished.
Well… that was… embarrassing to say the least…

(Just saying, Mosspaw is a boy with the pronouns he/him/his )

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.