Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
For once, Hawkfur wasn't contemplating what his conversation partner's angle was with talking to him. He wasn't considering his responses, he wasn't sifting through their past interactions and observations trying to figure out why they would approach him in the first place. He actually felt comfortable relaxing, letting his large form sprawl out, feathery tail swishing behind him.

He smiled slightly as Bravebird began mentioning the stars above, and their long lost ancestors. Hawkfur's blue gaze flit from burning speck to burning speck, imagining their thoughts on the clan today. He was brought out of his thoughts by Bravebird pushing forward, talking about the future and thriving, even after she was gone. After everyone was gone. Hawkfur's smile was replaced with a curious frown. When she trailed off, the tom cleared his throat. "Er, sorry, but I don't think I'm getting what you're insinuating?" She seemed to hesitate, glancing around as if finding the words to piece together what she wanted to say. His smile returned, softer and understanding. "Take your time, I'm not going anywhere."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!