View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 05:51 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Tail whipping behind her, Redmire stormed out of camp after Owltalon. She had no idea where they were headed, but in the moment she didn't have a single damn to give.

"Clan's going to run itself into the ground if it keeps up this way," she snarled to Owltalon, claws puncturing the ground with every step. She needed something to shred right now. Get the anger out, if only for a little bit. "There's no way it's possibly a good idea to let Birdsnow stick around after the zero favors she's done us. Things need to change around here and not the way those two are changing them."

Maybe Owltalon could redeem herself and knock Redmire's list back down to the Infuriating Five. Really, all Redmire needed was a bit of understanding. 'Yes, RiverClan needs better', or 'I will absolutely help you get rid of Birdsnow in the middle of the night when no one's watching'. Redmire would take either at this point.

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon raised her eyebrows at Redmire as they walked, taking note of her claws violently trying to shred the Earth. That could easily be her pelt in a few moments from now, but hopefully the situation wouldn't reach that point.

The newly approved Lionheart perked her ears in interest as Redmire started... Venting to her? Owltalon wasn't unfamiliar or one to shy away from a talking session, but it seemed odd considering the feud they had just been in earlier. Owltalon wasn't about to complain though. She took it as a reminder of how cats have feelings and thoughts. It'd be impossible to simply fit them all in one box.

Just to be polite and also get a new understanding of this fuming cat, she listened.

While she couldn't agree of all of the fire Redmire had spouted, she did agree that Riverclan was still in a mess of shambles.

"I agree with your first point," Owltalon nodded as she drove Redmire farther away from Seabreeze and Riverwhisper's approaching scents. "Riverclan does deserve better. I'm glad you care enough to notice that. But it's just... It's been a mess for all of us. I feel like it wouldn't make us any better to throw Birdsnow out. Did she slack off? Well yeah, there's evidence to that one, but well, I dunno. I sympathize with her. I just have no idea what's it's like having that much responsibility."

She chose not to say anything more. Hopefully her clanmate would see that she did agree with her, just not to the point of kicking out their former leader.

After they reached a slope of rocks, Owltalon slowly stopped and sat next to the stones. "Here should be good."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!