View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow nodded at the young molly's words, "Sure thing kiddo, this is a nice stop to take a little break. After you're ready to go again, our next stop is the first border that we'll be checking out! Herondive Hollow." The warrior explained as she waited for the apprentice to give the all clear to leave. The poor thing seems terrified, which they suppose makes sense. They did just go through the Icy Heartlands, which younger folks tend to think of as spooky and also the predator comment about the Sunkissed Creek can be a bit startling. Though it seemed that it was all cleared out currently. Moonmeadow joined the apprentice by the water, not sure what was so interesting about it. Sunkissed Creek had nothing to worry about in Moonmeadow's opinion but they have always been on the less fearful side of things, rushing head first into stuff that she probably shouldn't have but that was just the -meadow way. Once Willowpaw gave them the all clear, Moonmeadow began to lead the way to the Thunderclan border.

Herondive Hollow was an interesting place for lack of better words. Dark and forested with a creek running down it. Moonmeadow would like the border more if it was more useful, the land was dried and now there wasn't a whole lot left prey wise and Moonmeadow didn't know enough herb stuff to know if it was useful in that sense. So to them it was just a border. "This is Herondive Hollow, tell me what you notice about it?" The warrior spoke curiously. It was always interesting to see what apprentices notice first about territory that warriors have grown so used to that they don't see the little things anymore. It's a nice reminder to step back and see things a bit differently. Moonmeadow wanted for the answer to their question before getting into her little story time about the border.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Shadow's Break
Croaking Swamp
Sunkissed Creek
Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Moonlit Grotto

Herondive Hollow
Saltmeadow Marsh
Whispering Wetlands

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!