miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

"S'okay, bro" Silkwisp responded as she gazed at Owltalon lazily. She had a little bit of a lisp because of her protruding fang but it didn't bother her too much. In fact she thought it was pretty cool. But that was just the kind of cat Silk was; Charismatic, chill and just all around a nice cat to hang with.

Tipping back onto her back again, Silk gave Owl a big grin at the her attempt to start a conversation. "You bet! I've been thinking of going to Lionsbeach to catch some crabs or something, you know those gnarly little dudes! Or just find some some cool rocks. That'd be fun, don't ya thing?" the tall she-cat rambled on excitedly about her plans. She really like things like that and was always happy to share them. Hopefull Owltalon would share her interests as well?

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon grinned from ear to ear. She loved it when other cats trusted her enough to tell her about their interests and hobbies, it made her feel trustworthy, like a friend.

"Hm, crabs? Rocks? Ha! Seems like my kind of afternoon," she stretched her hamstrings and flexed her claws before continuing. "Due to new and improved rules, you'll have to have another cat come with you. Fortunately, I'd love to come!"

She nudged Silkwisp playfully. "Plus, I'm sure the clan could benefit from some good 'ol hunting, don't 'cha think?"

In truth, it had been awhile since Owltalon hunted anything other than trouts, so this could be a learning experience for her. Pinchers or no pinchers! Those crabs were going down!

"I didn't know that you were a rock person, Silk, but I wouldn't mind looking for 'em."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!