My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: April Gathering

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 6 moons | 6/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @ellie ] [Lostspark - @Rose ] [Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Drizzlecloud - @Omari ] [Springlight - @iliri ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw felt eyes on her and glanced over to see Freckle looking down at her. The young apprentice grinned happily at him. "Hi Freckle." She purred happily, front paws doing little tippy tappies as they paused at the bottom of the Sea Stones. Her amber gaze was drawn away from his as she gaped at the giant stones, surprised to see her grandmother leap up onto the stones with ease. "Wowie." She gasped.

Then Freckle was telling her to be good, and she nodded vigorously. He and Muma seemed to want to sit with the other cats that smelled sort of like Muma. She waved her tail at the calico molly with the funny accent, and the cats hesitating by the bottom of the stones too. "Hi!!! I'm Birdpaw. Lostspark is my Muma." She beamed at her mother. The Meeting that had irreversibly broken something in her family meant nothing to Birdpaw right now. Right now, her duty was to ensure it never happened again, and that everyone in her family was happy and cared for and felt respected. Which, with approximately 14 siblings, Birdpaw had her work cut out for her.

"This is my first Gathering!" She chirped. If it hadn't been clear before, it was now impossible to ignore the perfect replica of Lostspark's voice coming through her small daughter's mouth. A little more high pitched, with a childish twang, but Lostspark's nonetheless. It would be normal for Lostspark and Mossfreckle, the poor pair, but Birdpaw never really thought about how outside cats would react.

Not wanting to bother the group anymore, Birdpaw waved goodbye and trotted into the crowd, ready to fully experience her first Gathering.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~