Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:18 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: Sunset Grove

Winterpaw repressed the hiss that threatened to escape him, taking Silverrose's offer to lean against her- slightly against his will, considering that he more stumbled into her side. "I'm sorry, Silverrose," he meowed with a slight tremble to his voice. Not because of her criticism, the warrior was completely right, but because Winterpaw's chest felt constricted. Some blood dripped down to his already stained white paws. "Thank you for stepping in. And yes, I'm feeling okay. I'll be able to make it back to camp... I doubt it's too severe." Not like Winterpaw knew the first thing about injuries. Really, though, the way Silverrose was able to run in and take out the mink like that was impressive. And she still seemed quite composed.

Winterpaw nodded at Crowtooth as well once the tunneler told him, like Silverrose, not to do that again. It was understandable, he was an apprentice with no battle experience, and also got hurt trying to help his patrol leader. But Winterpaw for once wasn't thinking that far ahead, instead just focused on trying to make sure no one got hurt. Crowtooth thought that meant he had the virtue of honor, apparently. Not something Winterpaw would think of himself, but he supposed it could be applicable to him...

Winterpaw waited for the patrol to be ready to leave, and for Deadmoon to gather the groundhogs left behind (Winterpaw would be able to carry his even less now), wondering if he was going to have to lean against a shoulder the whole way back to camp. He... kind of hoped not.

@Estelle @gs29513 @Rani (if the patrol is reported already that's cool, just wanted to get winter's reply in!)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 13th, 2024 at 08:24 PM.