Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 07:22 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: April Gathering

BUT WE LIKE TO POINT THE BLAME, BLAME, BLAME. IT'S EASIER TO BLAME.
[ @Dolomedes [morningpaw], @sillycreatur [warblerpaw]]

another kid? damn, was thunderclan just throwing children soldiers out now. grousepaw 's scrutinizing, tired gaze flickered over the little eager lad. "warbler, eh?" grousepaw mused, leaning back on his haunches as he spared a quick lick to smooth down his chest fur. his fur wasn't long, per-se, but thick. real thick.

he glanced at the quieter apprentice sitting next to him. they both smelled of thunderclan. both looked young. tiny little things. compared to grouse, anyway- he was just oversized in general though. dense. that's what moma had said, which made him chuckle. dense. yeah. that's a good word for it. she'd also said that'd make him a better fighter. he figured she was right, because he was pretty good at fighting.

"well, i'm grouse. this is morningpaw, but i fig're y'all know eachother already." his tail flicked in the direction of the bi-colour apprentice, slight amused smile on his face. "i got a couple a' litter mates. two of 'em. both suck ups, honestly. but we get on fine. mornin' here was just telling me about his family." he canted his head slightly to the side, tail flicking lazily.

Last edited by redshiftreign; May 15th, 2024 at 07:35 PM.