Old April 13th, 2024, 04:36 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 37/100

Gracklepaw padded in following the flood of ShadowClan cats. These Gatherings never ceased to amaze him, as well as the sheer amounts of cats in each Clan. He wondered if he’d finally get a chance to meet the cats from that other Clan, RiverClan. They hadn’t shown up last times, and the former loner was quite curious when it came to the dynamics between different Clans and their residents. There was so much rich history, and so much to learn. It was quite intriguing.

He felt all jittery as he scanned the crowd, as if his bones were jolted with electricity. His heart beat fast at the idea of new friends and acquaintances now that he’d gotten used to Gatherings. So he stood, watching as the other leaders and High Ranks took their seats, wondering if he should stick with his own Clan or try to mingle around.

. . .

[open to anyone!!]

Lightningpaw would bump into a cat in his excitement by accident. Due to how small Lightningpaw was he would fall backwards by the collision. "Omph... Sorry I didn't see you there." Lightningpaw would say his orange tabby fur fluffed out a bit at his excitement. He would look down and groom his chest fur down. Lightningpaw had orange tabby fur he was small for a 6 moon old Apprentice with lithe build yellow eyes and a lightningbolt shaped scar from a hawk attack back when he was a kit. Lightningpaw would smell the air to distinguish what kind of smell the cat in front of him had. "You don't smell like Windclan. What clan are you from?" Lightningpaw would say hopping back to his paws in excitement his tail twitching similarly with giddiness.