View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

Oh no! Bleedingkit was running out of time and didnt know what to do!
Oh no, oh no, oh no!

See his little hiding spot had been great for the tom so far, and he'd really enjoyed being up here watching Hawkbite wander around and look for cats, it was really funny, but it wouldnt do for longer.

Bleedingkit had been lingering here for awhile and even rolled around a bit to mute his blond fur and so, despite best efforts to hide his scent with the bird earlier and the thrown pebbles, the kittens warm hay smell was starting to permeate the area. At this point there was nothing that could be done from up here anymore and so the kitten would need to move and quickly lest he be corned up here and found.

But where to move to? Itd be hard to get down to begin with and then the kitten would need to find a place he'd actually fit in. Not like fit-fit in, the kitten was tiny and could wiggle into many a gap, but like blend in with. See even with his rolling in the dust and dirt up here Bleedingkit was a blond cashmere bengal, a very bright and stand out pelt amongst shadowclan much less the general environment around him. This sun bright sandy stone was really the only spot he knew that really suited him. Except.....

There. It was perfect and Bleedingkit just needed to get down and re-disguise his scent again.

Looking around a little whispered voice called out to Darkcloud again "Psst! Miss Nice Lady, can you let help me get down I have a new place to hide." As the little bengal wiggled on the edge of the roof of the warriors den. He really only needed a bit of help to get down and probably could manage on his own (with a bit of a harmless bump the wobbly kitten was more then used to) but whoever did help him down would get a happy little purr and a rubbed cheek along their leg before the kitten scampered off stumbling as he did.

He needed to work quick or Mr Pats would get him after all!

To cover his scent Bleedingkit took advantage of some returning apprentices, smelling heavily of the pine territory and Bleedingkit wound around the ankles of these apprentices, almost swapping scents with them as he made sure only the pine remained on his spotted fur the kitten put in motion his plan and ran for Nightshiver.

"Um. Miss Nursery Ma'am, Im really sorry you got found but can you help me hide? Im really little and I think Mr Pats wont look at you twice if you stay and watch so if I hide under your belly he wont even notice me! Please Miss, Ill even help clean the nests after!" The kitten was pulling his best pleading eyes as he fidgeted, eager to be hidden and not caught how into the open by Mr pats and, when get got approval, chirped happily and grinned widely up at the nursery minder.

He'd kept his words quiet, he'd hidden his scent and so the only remains of it were up on his abandoned spot, and now he was wiggling his way under Nightshiver happily until he was completely engulfed and hidden from view. All was set and now he just needed to hold super still and stay quiet so Mr Pat didnt find him!

@Morrigan @Estelle

Last edited by Rani; April 13th, 2024 at 12:54 PM.