View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Thunderglade

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
He was still Mr. Grouchy-Paws but at least Bravebird had managed to pull a chuckle from him and she'd count that as a win. Her grin didn't falter as she started to scan the territory for herbs. Taking advantage of the moved border allowed her to scout near the base of trees and - aha! Spotting some flowers that matched the description of marigold the warrior ducked behind a shrub and plucked a few of the stems.

Looking back around the thought of the other herb - daisy leaves. Better to look for the flower since that would be more stand out, then just retrieve the leaves. These would likely poke out more - white petals with yellow heads in the center. Not as easy to spot as the marigold she had clamped in her jaws, but after some searching she found a small patch that looked like it had recently sprouted up. Setting her marigold down Brave moved her jaws to secure the base of the two flowers she found, pulling them from the earth.

That made two marigold, and two daisy flowers each with a couple leaves. Bravebird started to trot back over where she had separated from Dustypaw, all the while having an ear perked in case any danger descended down upon them. "Glad we moved this border back - gives us more space for herbs to be found, though I can't ever see myself climbing a tree," she chuckled as she tossed a glance towards the apprentice.

[ @starry ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |