View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:58 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Spiderpaw decided to remain where she was, as the massive nine moon old apprentice didn't want to try to find somewhere else that she could easily fit so she could hide there without too much effort. She sometimes wondered why she was so big. Thinking about that forced her to force back a giggle as that reminded her of Littlepaw and his ironic name. Perhaps once he had been little when he was born but the only thing that was still remotely little about him was his tail, as he had been born tailless. Maybe she should try hiding her scent this time? She rolled in the dirt around the bush she had hidden behind, hoping that that would be enough to hide her scent. The black she-cat with six toes on each paw and massive paws to accommodate the extra paws really didn't want to be found, mostly because she wanted this to count as her stealth training and she wasn't sure that it would count she was found. She was curious about the prize, but if it wasn't for either of those she wouldn't care whether she won or not, as she wasn't at all competitive.

Flamepaw was relieved. He hadn't been spotted again. Maybe he should hide his scent this time? Rolling in the dirt around the bush he had hidden he, he hoped that the dirt would not only make sure that Hawkbite didn't smell him, but help hide his red pelt, as it was Newleaf, not Leaffall. He kinda wished that it was Leaffall, as some of the bushes would turn orange, red, and some other colors, meaning that he would blend right in. He really didn't want to be found, not only because he had a competitive spirit and really wanted to know what the prize was, but he also wasn't sure that this event would count as his stealth training if he was found, and he really wanted it to count.

Eaglepaw was happy that she had once again not be found. Not only did she HATE losing like a burning fire that burnt up EVERYTHING in it's path, but she REALLY wanted to know what the prize was and win whatever it was. She also wasn't sure if this would count as her stealth training if she lost and she NEEDED it to or she would NEVER become a warrior cause the warriors were all incapable of training apprentices like her for some reason. She decided to roll in the dirt in order to hide her scent, even though she would need to clean her pelt out throughoutly after the event and it might take a while winning was worth it. If she was found anyways she would be REALLY angry. She would be as angry as any cat could possibly be. Nobody could ever be as angry as she would be if she was found, aka lost. She did NOT want to lose. EVER!!!!!!

Littlepaw was relieved that he hadn't been found yet. Maybe he could actually make it through all of the rounds? The massive ironically named tailless black tom hoped that he wasn't found, even though he was too nervous to be competitive. He did kinda want to know what the prize was, but not enough to want to be in front of so many cats that he didn't know. He really hoped that he wasn't found cause he wasn't sure that it would start as his stealth training if he was found and he needed this to count as his stealth training or he might never become a warrior and he really wanted to become a warrior soon so he wasn't reliant on warriors to actually train him. He guessed he could try asking warriors to train him but he was far too shy and anyways asking for training wasn't working for his siblings so why would it work for him?

Twistedkit wasn't sure whether she should be relieved that she wasn't found or disappointed that she wasn't found. She decided to remain in her hiding spot for this round. Maybe she would be found, maybe she wouldn't. Twistedkit didn't really care. She decided to try hiding her scent with dirt, even though she wasn't sure whether she deserved to remain hidden , as she was seven moons old and still ranked as a kit. Had she done something bad without knowing somehow? What that why she still a kit despite her age? Why Sharppaw, her only littermates who hadn't gone missing as a kit had gotten to become an apprentice over a moon ago and she hadn't? Rolling in the dirt, she felt like a kit again. Well she was still ranked as a kit but she felt like she was kit-aged again, not a seven moon old kit.

Salamanderkit decided that it would be best to remain in her hiding space this time, as she had almost been found when she moved past round. She had been lucky. Maybe she should roll in the dirt, even though there might be something dangerous in it. There wouldn't be anything dangerous in the dirt right? Salamanderkit wasn't sure about that. She guessed that she did have to hide her scent though... She carefully rolled in the dirt if it was even possible to carefully roll in dirt. Remaining behind the rock the moon old kit who was tiny even for such a young kit crouched down, trying to make herself as small as possible. She wasn't sure if she wanted to be found or if she wanted to remain hidden, but the moon old kit guessed that she should try even if she couldn't decide whether she wanted to be found or if she wanted to win the prize and have to be in the open in front of so many big, scary, and strange cats and easy pickings for anything that might want to eat her.
(WIP)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 13th, 2024 at 01:06 PM.